Corporate Services compartments

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Side by side analysis

I had to chop and paste to do this into a word document but if we could see this within the tool it would be so much better. Please can you create a side by side analysis to compare two time frames (years or baseline and current year. That way we could see how much we might have improved. I have done this choosing all sorts of electrical gadgets so something must be possible? Regards Ian.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with NHS Improvement - Model Hospital
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Procurement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use the NRLS Incidents Reported per 1,000 bed days as Governance and Risk Performance Metric

The NRLS already produce a metric for all Acute Trusts measuring the number of Incidents reported per 1,000 bed days, this would be a very useful Metric for assessing Trust Performance in Incident Reporting and Management

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Corporate Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Procurement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Use the Completion of all Safety Alerts issued via CAS as a Governance and Risk performance Metric

At present Safety Alert performance is only measured through the completion of NHSI National Patient Safety Alerts, but these represent less than 10% of the Safety Alerts issued on the MHRA Central Alert System (CAS). Adding a new metric that measures each Trust's performance in completing all Safety Alerts issued to them via CAS would be a useful Metric for assessing Trust Performance in Managing Safety Alerts.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Corporate Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Corporate Services compartments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base