Functionality

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable the download of Model Hospital data to excel at a trust level rather than compartment level

As a Model Hospital ambassador I want to be able to produce a single excel extract of all data for my trust on the Model Hospital as there are now too many compartments to effectively download each individually

25 votes
    Sign in Sign in with NHS Improvement - Model Hospital
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Break Model Hospital data down to site level rather than trust level

As a Carter Lead I would like to see data, where possible, broken down to site level rather than trust level to add an additional layer of richness and allow me to identify opportunities that are specific to sites e.g. in estates or workforce

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Extract excel data in the same format it is seen on screen

It would be very helpful when developing reports for use offline if we could export data to excel in the same format that it is presented on the Model Hospital, to improve its visual appeal.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting and downloading  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. peer data

Allow user to export peer data to excel

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting and downloading  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable benchmarking across sectors

As a user in a combined trust I want to be able to benchmark my trust's performance not just against other Mental Health trusts but also against Acute and Community trusts.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Personalisation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide the cost per WAU breakdown chart (https://model.nhs.uk/home/opportunity) for each clinical service line component

Provide the cost per WAU breakdown chart (https://model.nhs.uk/home/opportunity) for each clinical service line component. The chart provides a really useful breakdown of how the average WAU across the Trust, really require that per clinical service line.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. GIRFT report button

As a clinician, I want a GIRFT report button on clinical service line compartments to generate my full GIRFT report for this service line.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add datalabels to variation charts

It would be useful to be able to have labels underneath variation charts to be able to see the identity of each trust without having to hover over the bars

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow trusts to annotate their data

As a user of the Model Hospital I would like to be able to add notes and annotations to the Model Hospital which explain or give further insight to my data.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Save custom peer groups so they are visible across all trust users

As a user from a trust, it would be helpful to be able to save a custom peer group that can be accessed and used by all users within the trust without all peers having to be individually selected by each user individually.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Peer selection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow data to be shown at an STP level as well as trust level

As an STP lead it would be useful to be able to see data for my STP as well as data for my specific trust and to benchmark against other STPs in the country for specific metrics.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow use of mean averages also

Allow comparison of Mean averages as well as Medians. Different types of averages are useful in different scenarios. A toggle switch would be graet

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product updates and usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. List of contacts in high-performing trusts

It would be useful to have contact details available for people in key roles in trusts who perform well in specific areas, to make it easier to make contact and share good practice that could help turn the information in the Model Hospital into practical change.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Case studies and best practice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Include functionality to export all opportunities to PDF

Export all opportunity categories and values for a trust to a PDF report

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Export notifications to excel

Can we export notifications from the Opportunity Scanner or elsewhere into an excel file?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PDF combining

The pdf format is handy for a quick nicely presented heads up - but you then get 3 or 4 pages of standardised blurb.

If you want to combine these reports into a single report, that involves cutting and pasting the live reports sheets into a single format. It would be helpful if you could combine a number of PDFs (quality of care with operational metrics for instance) as a single download - and have the choice of whether you want a title page, peer trusts included etc.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Send automatic updates when changes are made

It would be helpful if the system could send out an automatic update when an update is made, rather than users of the system having to check back to see what has been updated. It would also be helpful if areas that have been updated were highlighted in some way when a user signs in to the system.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product updates and usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Alignment with GIRFT metrics

The following statement is on the GIRFT website: "Trust data is uploaded to the Model Hospital portal, which will be the gateway for accessing GIRFT information for all providers and commissioners."

There appears to be very limited GIRFT information on the Model Hospital. Is there a plan for this to change? I can only find information on ENT and urology, which is 16/17 data.

I would find it easier to promote Model Hospital and GIRFT if there was better linkage between the two.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product updates and usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base