How can we improve aspects of the Model Hospital such as peer selection, benchmarking, guidance and charting?

Benchmark against more closely matched peers

As an Improvement Lead, I want to identify and benchmark my trust against peers that have similar pathways, casemix, patient demographics and set-up.

This will enable me to compare and benchmark against organisations with similar challenges which will increase the value of the metrics and what they tell me about the way my trust operates.

12 votes
Sign in Sign in with NHS Improvement - Model Hospital
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jenecia Thompson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks very much for your suggestion. In our newly released ‘Model Hospital 2.0’ we have included a new ‘recommended peer list’ which is available from the peer selection drop-down menu. Details of the ten trusts we have identified for your trust are available by pressing the ‘i’ button next to the peer list in the drop-down peer selector menu, or by visiting the ‘manage my peers’ section, available from the drop-down peer selector menu, or via the avatar menu, accessed by clicking on the icon next to your name in the top right-hand corner.

These recommended peers are based on a number of factors including demographics and geography. More information can be found here:

http://feedback.model.nhs.uk/knowledgebase/articles/1870714-recommended-peers

This new peer list is a work in progress and may be refined over time. If you have further feedback, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes,
Model Hospital team

0 comments

Sign in Sign in with NHS Improvement - Model Hospital
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base