• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. peer data

Allow user to export peer data to excel

14 votes
    Sign in Sign in with NHS Improvement - Model Hospital
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting and downloading  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Case studies and best practice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User friendly and visually appealing saved charts

Information is really helpful, however when I tried to export a chart for inclusion in a board level report the saved images (of all file types) were clunky and visually unappealing. Had to resort to screen shot which has the same visual appeal but is small and required a lot of magnification.

Keep up the good wor though/

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting and downloading  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add dates to notifications

Add a date to a notification, so that I can see which are most recent and which have changed since last time I checked.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product updates and usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Peer selection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be useful to understand somewhere on the front page what data sources have been used and for what time period

It would be useful to understand somewhere on the main Trust page what data sources have been used and for what time period. For example I thought that Reference Costs 17/18 had been loaded in but I can't see any metrics based on it for our Trust. I know that you can see the source when you drill down on each individual metric but if I'm specifically looking for metrics from a specific dataset it could take me a while to find it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product updates and usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Where a month of data is missing, make the line continuous instead of leaving a gap

For monthly or quarterly metrics, where a data point is missing it currently breaks the trendline chart. An alternative would be to simply continue connecting the line to the next available data point, even if it is several months/quarters away.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Enable bespoke peer lists to be copied between compartments

It would be useful if custom peer groups could be applied to more than one compartment, rather than having to reselect all relevant trusts for every relevant dashboard.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Peer selection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Full titles for metrics displayed on hover-over

Longer metric titles do not fully display on the Model Hospital, and should be displayed in full when you hover over a shortened metric title.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow use of mean averages also

Allow comparison of Mean averages as well as Medians. Different types of averages are useful in different scenarios. A toggle switch would be graet

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product updates and usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. PDF combining

The pdf format is handy for a quick nicely presented heads up - but you then get 3 or 4 pages of standardised blurb.

If you want to combine these reports into a single report, that involves cutting and pasting the live reports sheets into a single format. It would be helpful if you could combine a number of PDFs (quality of care with operational metrics for instance) as a single download - and have the choice of whether you want a title page, peer trusts included etc.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable benchmarking across sectors

As a user in a combined trust I want to be able to benchmark my trust's performance not just against other Mental Health trusts but also against Acute and Community trusts.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Personalisation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Refresh the Trust grouping to include combined Acute and Community / combined MH and Community etc

A number of Trusts have merged across sectors in recent years, but they are currently listed under a "majority" (or sometimes not) grouping. So for example combined Acute and Community / combined MH and Community now exist. This probably also needs changing in ESR.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. BUG: Inaccurate Quartiles Shading

Where greater than 25% of providers have the same value (e.g. 100%) the quartile model places them all into a single quartile shaded red - this is not accurate as the national standard is being met and, therefore, this should be shaded green

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Save custom peer groups so they are visible across all trust users

As a user from a trust, it would be helpful to be able to save a custom peer group that can be accessed and used by all users within the trust without all peers having to be individually selected by each user individually.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Peer selection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Search bar/table for benchmarking

Combining an advanced search facility within the search bar to easily locate benchmarks would be extremely helpful.

Further to this, it would be beneficial to have an option to setup adhoc templates to utilise commonly used benchmarks for reports.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Enable the download of Model Hospital data to excel at a trust level rather than compartment level

As a Model Hospital ambassador I want to be able to produce a single excel extract of all data for my trust on the Model Hospital as there are now too many compartments to effectively download each individually

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add datalabels to variation charts

It would be useful to be able to have labels underneath variation charts to be able to see the identity of each trust without having to hover over the bars

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base