The Opportunity Scanner highlights areas of potential opportunity for your trust and complements the bespoke potential productivity opportunities listed on the homepage.
The three charts show:
- Cost per WAU (weighted activity unit) breakdown
- Quality Efficiency Deficit (QED) chart
- Monthly Expenditure chart
The cost per WAU and QED sections of the Opportunity Scanner are only available to acute trusts because they use data from Reference Costs.
In late 2018 we removed 3 sections from the Opportunity Scanner:
- potential productivity opportunity (PPO) metrics, because the bespoke opportunities have a similar function
- the list of notifications, because there is a separate Notifications page
- the checkerboard section, because trusts are now able to bookmark their own list of useful or important metrics